This is definitely a more trendy area. Several different treatments we can do to help you sculpt out your jawline.
First, I’m going to address the elephant in the room – the double chin. This is a ticky area because there aren’t many options to “treat it”. There’s surgical interventions like lipo suction- this is for moderate to severe submental fullness. Then there’s Kybella.
For mild to moderate submental fat. It is an injection of deoxycholic acid – bile salt. Which helps dissolve fat cells permanently.
How it works:
- You first need to be a seen for a consult. This treatment isn’t for everyone.
- Not one and done- will need usually between 2-4 sessions.
- Sessions are done every 6 weeks or until all “symptoms” are gone.
What to expect/process:
- First we numb with ice.
- Then we apply a grid that dictates where we inject
- Then series of injections under the chin. – The injections burn a little bit.
- Immediately after you will swell and feel numb in the sight of the injections.
- You will be really swollen for about 3-4 days. Noticeable swelling to others for 7 days, noticeable swelling to you for 10-14 days.
- Don’t expect to see results after the first treatment!
- Takes at least 2 sessions to see results.
- Will get skin retraction up to 6 months after.
$1045 per session or $2000 for package of two.
- This is a great way to augment the appearance of your jawline!
- The exact areas of filler in the jawline will vary depending on your exact needs.
- The goal of this treatment is balancing the face.
Chin filler – recessed chin
Angle of jawline – will help sculpt and given more definition between the jawline and neck. This can also help widen the face, if any men are interested in this.
Pre-jowl sulcus – This is a huge area to cover, so it can take multiple syringes to achieve the look you want. Usually this may take 1-2 sessions.